OU distance admissions through online The OU – Osmania University was established in the year 1918, it was the first Indian University under the Urdu language as a medium of instruction. It was named after Mir Osman Ali Khan, the last Nizam of Hyderabad.
The official slogan of Osmania University (OU) is “Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya” (Sanskrit), meaning in English “Lead us from Darkness to light”.
OU has more than 3 lacks students on its campus and many numbers of affiliated colleges which are in heavy demand for its courses. It has register 3,700 international students from more than 80 countries, till 2012.
Overview OU Distance Admissions:
OU offer Distance Admissions in various Post Graduates, Under Graduates also Diploma Courses through online mode 2017 – 2018. This University VC announced officially that all Distance courses admission will approach through online mode for the academic year 2023-24
Osmania Distance admission started from August 11th, interested candidates can apply through online mode in different courses. This article will guide completely how to apply for OU Distance Admissions online.
Which Courses are available at OU University?
The following courses offered by the OU Distance Admission
- Com (General), M.B.A.
- G. Diploma Courses (One year)
- G. Diploma in Mathematics.
- G. Diploma in English Language etc
- A. (Urdu / Hindi / Telugu / Sanskrit /Eng),
- Sc. (Mathematics), M.Sc. (Statistics).
- A 3 yrs, B.A (Mathematics & Statistics) ,
- B.A (3 yrs).
For Degree Courses- candidate should pass Intermediate course conducted by Telangana Government and open intermediate courses or 10+2 years course accepted in the subject relevancy
For Master Degree Courses
Candidates should pass 3 years degree course organized by the Telangana state also 3 years open degree courses are accepted in the subject relevancy
For MBA Course:
Candidate must pass Bachelors Degree Examination of Osmania University or any other university recognized by Osmania with 3 years minimum duration with 50% marks, 45% in case of ST/SC /BC categories.
For MCA Courses:
Candidate must pass Bachelors Degree examination of Osmania University or any university afflicted by OU with 3 years minimum duration with 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC
The registration fee for OU Online Distance Admission is Rs.500/-, you can pay through Debit/credit card or Net Banking
Step by Step Process To Get OU Distance Admissions Through Online
- Go to the official website as follows http://www.oucde.net/ the Home page will appear as shown below, Now click on “ Online Admissions”
- The page will appear as follows, here click on Online Admissions for 2013-24
- Now, you will get Online Admission page as follows, here click on the course which you are seeking for admission
- Now you navigate to below page
- Here you are already registering candidate then log in directly with your Registration ID and DOB
- If you are the new user, then get register first as follows
Simple Registration process:
- The Registration process will be done in 5 steps as described below
- Click on “New Applicant Registration”.
- It will navigate you through the instruction page. Read all the instructions carefully, check the box and click on Register now
- A Registration Form will appear on the screen, fill up the form correctly with your mobile number, email id, DOB and so on
- After filling the Form, click on Register
- Now you will get Payment page, where you need to pay Registration amount via Debit card, Credit card / Net Banking
- Enter your card number, expiry date also cardholder
- And click on make payment
Note: Registration amount will not be refunded again
- Upload Files
- After successful payment, you will get Registration ID on the screen
- now, click on the “Proceed to fill the Application”
- upload your scanned passport size photo also the signature
- file size should not exceed 40kb also file should be in JPEG or JPG format
- this photo will be used for Hall Ticket, ID card and Memos
Note: Application id should be preserved safely till you submit Application Form.
- Filling the Application Form:
- Now, after Uploading the Photo and signature. The Application Form will Appear on screen as shown
- fill up the form completely with all the details accurately
- Also, click on “Save & Continue”
- After successful submission, it will navigate to the confirmation page
- Here it will confirm all the process, you have finished till now successfully
- Take the print out of the confirmation page
Here’s the Certificate Verification process of OU distance admissions:
- After completing the registration process, you need to visit PGRRCDE, OU for certificate verification.
- Here you need to carry all original certificates and also one set of Xerox copy.
- After verification of the original certificate, your admission will be confirmed
- Then you need to pay Course Fee as prescribed within 15 days duration through online
- Finally, after paying the fee, your Hall Ticket will be Generated
- Issue of Notification: Updated shortly
- Date of Commencement of Online Applications: Updated shortly
- Last Date of Online Applications Submission without Late Fee Rs.500/- Updated shortly
- Last Date of Online Applications Submission with a Late Fee Rs.500/-Updated shortly
- Availability of Admit Card: Updated shortly
- Date of Exam: Update shortly
So, this all about how to Get OU Distance Admission Online, Hope it helpful to you. Please share your quires as well as suggestions with us.