About Osmania University
Osmania University is one of the oldest Universities in southern India which was organized by Nawab Osman Ali Khan in the year 1918.
Osmania University is the public state university which is located in the city of Hyderabad, India. The university contains 12 faculties, 53 departments, 25 undergraduates, 75 masters also 27 Ph.D’s are available at Osmania.
It is vast sprawling campus set in picturesque also idyllic surroundings. It is multi-faculty also multidisciplinary university offers rich also varies courses in the faculties of arts, science, law education technology and more
List of Courses Offered in Hyderabad OU
The list of courses offered by the Osmania University at different levels of education as mentioned below
- Faculty of Informatics
It contains 3 courses like Master of Science in Information Science and more
- Faculty of Law
It offers 7 courses such as Ph.D in Law, Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights and more
- Faculty of Technology
It provides 7 courses like Master of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Catering Technology also Culinary Arts, and more
- Faculty of Engineering
It contains 4 courses such as Master of Engineering, Part-time and Full-Time Ph.D Courses in Engineering and more
- Faculty of Education
It offers 11 courses like M.Phil,, Master of Education, Under Graduation Diploma in Physics Education and more
- Faculty of Management
It provides 8 courses like MBA, MMS Defence, M.Phil in Management Studies also more
- Faculty of Oriental Language
This course consists of 5 types there are Bachelor of Arts, Ph.D in Oriental Languages as well as more
- Faculty of Science
It provides 12 courses like Bachelor of Science, PG Diploma in Medical Information, M.Phil and more
- Faculty of Commerce
It offers 7 Course like Master of Finance also Control, Post Graduate Diploma in E-commerce and more
- Faculty of Social Science
It contains 8 courses such as Ph.D, M.Phil, Bachelor of Social Work and more
- Faculty of Arts
It offers 9 courses like Post Graduate Diploma, M.Phil, Ph.D and more
- Courses offered through centre for Distance Education
It contains 17 courses such as Bioinformatics, PGDCA, PGDELT, M.A, M.Com and more
Admission Process for Osmania University
The application will be invited by Osmania University for admission to different courses as UG, PG as well as Doctoral level. The admissions are based on the merit of the students in their OUCET examination and conducted by the University Interested as well as eligible candidates must apply for admission after checking the eligibility requirements.
- For UG course – Candidates should have at least 40% marks in SSC and intermediate from a recognized board
- For PG courses – candidates should have at least 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university
How to get Admission in Osmania University:
- Visit the official website http://www.osmania.ac.in/ of Osmania University
- An application form will appear, download it.
- Fill all the required details like personal, education, residence details and more
- Keep your signature also a photo on the application
- Attach the supportive documents like10 mark sheet, Pan card, category certificate and more
- Go to the nearest branch or post office to submit the application form along with supportive documents.
- After successful submission, you will get the acknowledgment receipt for future purpose
Simple steps To Check The Exam Results for Osmania University
- Visit the official website http://www.osmania.ac.in/of Osmania University
- Click on ‘Examination Results’ option
- You will get the results page then select the suitable course
- Enter hall ticket number then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now, you will get the ‘Exam Result 2017’.
- Take a print out of your scorecard for future purpose
- Certificates also Mark sheets of the relevant qualification
- Category certificate
- Age certificate
- Address: Hyderabad, Telangana – 500007, India
- Phone Number: (040) 27682284, 27682363
- Fax: (040) 27090020
- Email: email@example.com
This is all about of Osmania University. I hope had a great time with the article please share your experiences as well as suggestions with us through comments.